Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cnd Solstice 15’2” 8/9

Hello every one, I have CND Solstice 15’2” #8/9 for sale, I got it about 3 years ago plan trip to Seattle area but never have chance to go, and kids grows up I don't think I can enjoy only by myself so I want put it for sale, I cast few times at local river for test and tried some line, rod is like still new condition come with sack and tube, I don't want to sale cheap because rod is such a nice cast but no chance to use it either, so asking $370 shipped to US 48 state, Canada is $15 more because more shipping fee and cross border paypal fee is more. Any one?[/FONT]

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CND Solstice 15'2" #8/9 for sale

There was reading problem with font, there is listing again.
Hello every one, I have CND Solstice 15'2" #8/9 for sale, I got it about 3 years ago plan trip to Seattle area but never have chance to go, and kids grows up I don't think I can enjoy only by myself so I want put it for sale, I cast few times at local river for test and tried some line, rod is like still new condition come with sack and tube, I don't want to sale cheap because rod is such a nice cast but no chance to use it either, so asking $370 shipped to US 48 state, Canada is $15 more because more shipping fee and cross border paypal fee is more. Any one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts