Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Yup!!!

I'll be there doing two speycasting seminars (Friday night and Saturday) and some casting demos as well. I'll have my "speypages.com" stuff on and will be at the LOOP and SSBC booths. Stop by and say hello!

·
BULL DOG!!!!
Gaelforce
1,977 Posts
Loomis and Airflo will be there as well. Quite a few of the pro staff will be there also :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

We are excited about this year's BC Fly Fishing Exposition in Cloverdale and have been working with our media partners to ensure that there are tons of prizes. I hope I don't break any rules by listing some of the info about the show below (if I do just let me know). For those of you who are fans of JRFM make sure to listen in for a chance to win a fly fishing trip to the Bow River in Calgary (flight and accomodations included). We have a simliar prize package running on Rock 101 and are giving away a ton of prizes on CKNW as well. Make sure to pick up a copy of The Province during the week leading up to the show for a chance to win more cool gear.

This year's show is taking place in a new location in Cloverdale at the Agriplex on the Cloverdale Rodeo & Exhibition Grounds. There is tons of FREE parking on Friday and Saturday and there will be a small fee for parking on the Sunday due to another smaller event taking place on the Sunday in another area of the grounds.

Show Dates: February 18th - 20th, 2005

Location: The Agriplex on the Cloverdale Rodeo & Exhibition Grounds

Show Hours:
Friday Noon - 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm

In addition to our regular presentations, demos and workshops we are also excited to be presenting a special Spey Gathering. Tim Rajeff, Steve Chote, Brian Niska, Chris Seipio, Rick Whorwood, Dana Sturn and many more will all be on hand to demonstrate the art of Spey Casting. Phil Rowley will be on site performing presentations on Stillwater fly-fishing, Andy Snedden on building custom fly rods and of course many of those participating in the Spey Gathering will also be presenting and demonstrating in the Exposition.

We are excited about the 2005 show and look forward to seeing all of you there. In the meantime make sure to drop into Michael & Young Fly Shop and Ruddick's Fly Shop to pick up a coupon for $2.00 off admission to the exposition. We will also be e-mailing a coupon to our online members shortly.

Cheers!

Chris Bird
Fly Fishing Events Inc.

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
I'll be presenting "The W5 of Spey Casting" friday night at 7:15 and again on Saturday at 2, plus doing casting demos both days (I'll be the guy with the 15ft Yellow rod :) ). I'll be at the LOOP and Steelhead Society booths with my speypages.com shirt on so stop by and say hello!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I will be at the Whistler Flyfishing booth and will be doing casting demos(single hand and spey). Come by the booth and say hi. As well be sure to check out young Jason Klimock's Steelhead tying demonstrations. This kid is amazing.

Brian Niska

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
win a year's subscription to the Speypages!

Be sure to attend my Spey presentations Friday night and Saturday afternoon as I'll be giving away tickets that will win one lucky person a subscription to the Speypages newsletter!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts