Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did some flats fishing around the world before I had kids, and now that I have kids the gear has to go. All of this stuff is in top condition as I have only used on those trips which really weren't that many. Here is the lis

Rio Bonefish Single hand fly line 8 weight.
Tarpon WF 11 weight. The last half of the line is stained red from the backing but its brand new.

For the two lines as a pair I would like 30$ plus shipping SOLD

Simms Flats Boots. These are not the sneakers but the full lace up neoprene lined boots. 75$ plus shipping men's size 11

Fishpond Double Haul Chest and back pack. This has rarely been used, but there is some usage in the fly wallet portion. 90$ plus shipping SOLD

Redington Red Fly 2 Single Hand 8 weight 9'6" 4 piece. Good backup rod for the flats. 85$ plus shipping

Fishpond Chinook rolling duffel bag. Fits up to five rod cases. Good for traveling with all your gear to any destination by air. 150$ plus shipping

Pac Bay, Custom built 2 handed rod. 14' 9 weight 4 piece. All of this rod is custom built, from the cork on up. 250$ plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

The duffel is still for sale. As are the rods. Rods are great condition. The PAC bay has never been fished

1 - 9 of 9 Posts