Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date for the 2012 Clearwater Spey gathering has been set for Sept 29, 2012. It will again be held at the Lenore rest area near the 28 mile marker on Highway 12 East of Lewiston, Idaho.

*******-O-Rama will be held the next day in the same location as always.

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
Let me be the first to say,,,,,,,,YEEE HAAW!! :D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
LOL.....see Kippers are mother natures gentle persuader.....Bwaaaahahahahaaaaa

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Missed 2011, already planning well in advance to try to make this one.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thanks.......Greg ambushed me. I was still in my jammies, and I didn't notice him on his tailgate having his freshly brewed expresso:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I wish I could get out there for this. It sounds like you guys have a pretty good time.

I got to stop and meet Poppy and Josh on my way through this year, made me want to name it even more. Good guys both.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It is a great time. Bunch of us fishing, casting, tying flies, BSing, and having a good time poking fun at each other. I always look at it as one of the years highlights.

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
It is a great time. Bunch of us fishing, casting, tying flies, BSing, and having a good time poking fun at each other. I always look at it as one of the years highlights.
Mostly BSing

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
I wish I could get out there for this. It sounds like you guys have a pretty good time.

I got to stop and meet Poppy and Josh on my way through this year, made me want to name it even more. Good guys both.
Don't forget Nanna,paper thin and daisy and the rest of the first family

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Bwaaaahahahahaa you don't have a picture of that do you????
Sent you a PM Greg

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I never forget a pup. Great visit with Poppy and Josh, though I spent about twice what I intended too. And if you have those thong pics...... please keep them in your private stash.:eek:

Attachments

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
I never forget a pup. Great visit with Poppy and Josh, though I spent about twice what I intended too. And if you have those thong pics...... please keep them in your private stash.:eek:
The Trio of Trouble.
No Viking thong pics:saevilw:
Woulda broke my camera. :whoa:

1 - 20 of 134 Posts