Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Red Shed Fly Shop announces the 4th annual Clearwater Spey Clave to be held on Sept 27, 2008 at the Lenore rest area/park located @ mile marker 28 on highway 12. This is just West (downstream) of the Lenore bridge.

http://www.redshedflyshop.com/CLAVE.html

Mrs RedShed has started making the cookies.:smokin:

·
"Cookie Monster"
175 Posts
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Did someone say Cookies ? I think Greg will agree with me --- Mrs. Redshed's are the best !!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
mmmmgood cookies!

Poppy, if it was one week earlier I could probably make it. Bummer. So I will be hoping for cookies when I am up in a few weeks. See you soon buddy.

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
Wow

Nice pic Mike( AKA COOKIEY MONSTER) that's a real lunker,were you able to land that one your self,I assume you bonked it:saevilw:
Mrs. RedShed's cookies = no catch and release:saeek:

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo Greg...

The Timmy greeting:lildevl:

I wish the clave was a week earlier myself but with the Denver show when it is the last weekend of Sept is the best I can do.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Aug. I'll see if I can lift you a few cookies:smokin:

·
"Cookie Monster"
175 Posts
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Red Shed

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, Michael. It's a wonderful thing!I can't wait to see the little guy. See ya soon. Looking forward to a cookie and some home made ice cream.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
That is one way

to increase the number of fly fishermen. Congratulations and hope you have many memories teaching him to catch Clearwater steel.

·
BULL DOG!!!!
1,827 Posts
Hope you keep those evil short switch rods out of his hands:saevilw:

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
COOKIES:Eyecrazy:
COOKIES:D
COOKIES:saeek: COOKIES
COOKIES:saevilw:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts