Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that the small stuff is gone I am ready to move some of my more expensive items. Questions and offers should be made by email and I will only answer emails. I will NOT be checking this post or my pm's 20 times a day so please send emails to [email protected] Shipping, if neccessary, will be arranged after confirmation of a sale. Payment can be made by cash or paypal.

First off I have some reels. All my reels are in good to excellent shape. they have remained in their reel cases even when attched to the rods. When not in use I keep the drag set in the lowest setting to protect the cork. I rinse them nightly when used in brackish or salt water as well. These are all LOOP reels (1 Danielsson) that I have had since new. The lines pictured on the reels are not included.

First off I have two LOOP 5/7 reels with extra 3/5 spools included. Both the reels and spools come in their own LOOP carrying case and have backing (roughly 150 yards of #20). All are in good condition. The 5/7 takes a WF6 and 230 yards of 20 pound backing and the 3/5 takes a WF4 and 170 yards of 20 pound. Both are large arbor disc drag reels.

These are all that is left.

I am asking for $150 for each combo.

That's it for now. Next up will be some watercraft and possibly a speyrod.
Send all questions or offers to [email protected]

·
Registered
824 Posts
dave
the king of kings

whats with everyone selling loop stuff these days , selling your loop reels , it must of been the sound my old hardy made on that buck that changed your mind :hihi:

so now at last your going to get a hardy wide drum perfect for your meiser rods

and next your selling a spey rod , if by small chance it's that 13ft 6/7 Meiser that you landed all them big kings on , i would be interrested in it

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dave
the king of kings

whats with everyone selling loop stuff these days , selling your loop reels , it must of been the sound my old hardy made on that buck that changed your mind :hihi:

so now at last your going to get a hardy wide drum perfect for your meiser rods

and next your selling a spey rod , if by small chance it's that 13ft 6/7 Meiser that you landed all them big kings on , i would be interrested in it
Hell no. That 12'6 is a will be around for a long time............... I'll get some Hardy's eventually. I'll get you to help me choose good ones>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts