Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some well cared for equipment that I no longer need. Some of it was for Tarpon fishing or Permit Fishing trips that fizzled, and some for Spey Fishing on larger rivers that is just not happening. I have all the firepower I need for Eastern Canada with Switch Rods and 9 single handers.
Please email me with questions and I can send pictures. Rods have socks and tubes unless noted otherwise. Reels are reversible unless noted otherwise. Everything is used, but perfectly functional with normal wear depending on age. Not trying to over-sell here; this is all good equipment at a fair price point.
All prices in Canadian Dollars. Paypal is fine, as are money orders/drafts. Shipping is extra to the price indicated, but reasonable accommodation is always available. Not looking for trades. All not sold in 7 days are going to the big auction house.
[email protected]

1. Scierra HMS v.II Henrik Mortensen Series 13'-7" 9/10 weight 4 pc rod $275
2. Loop Green Line (Built from Blanks) 14' 8/9 weight - spare tip 4 pc rod $350
3. JW Young 1500 Series click/pawl with spare spool $175
4. JW Young Landex RH Anti Reverse $150
5. Sage 5600 Series with spare spool $300
5. Islander 4.5 LA Reel $300
6. Van Staal CVEX 9/12 Reel $300 - SOLD
7. Orvis T3 9' 10 Weight mid-flex 4 pc rod $275
8. Loop Grey Line 9' 12 Weight - spare tip 4 pc rod $275 - SOLD
9. Loop Green Line (Factory) 12'-4" 8/9 weight - spare tip 4 pc rod $350
10. Guideline Quadra 10/12 Reel - backing on reel $400
11. Beulah Switch Rod 10'-6" x 8/9 weight $275
12. Sage RPLX 1290 Tarpon Rod - 9' x 12 weight - 2 Pc with fore grip $275
13. Abel Super 12 with Abel Red Anodized Grip $400

Attachments

·
Registered
741 Posts
Dude. You can added pictures to this thread using the reply post button instead of creating new threads. Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Chris, what part of eastern canada are you from I'm here in antigonish and your name sounds familiar, also Is the beluah switch still available ?

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Away from computer

I am leaving this stuff up until Sunday, then it's off the auction site.

I have commitments all weekend, and will have very limited access to my computer, so if you have interest in any items, it's best to email me directly. I will have my blackberry with me.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Administrator
2,472 Posts
Sage 5600 & Spool

I just bought the Sage 5600 on fleabay...can't check out though. Need you to send an invoice...something screwy with the shipping calculator. Thanks...will have that on a 9150 in a couple weeks on the Clearwater.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts