Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is it's own board, would be good to have guys who want to sell "spey" equiptment. Every board has one in the fishing realm, so would be a great addition. Especially since alot of guys only come to the spey area.

·
Swinger of Flies
103 Posts
Hey Jerry - If you'd quick hawking all your stuff....you wouldnt need the classifieds! hehehehe :hihi: :razz:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Spey Classified Ads

Steelheader69 said:
Since this is it's own board, would be good to have guys who want to sell "spey" equiptment. Every board has one in the fishing realm, so would be a great addition. Especially since alot of guys only come to the spey area.
It would be nice and could be limited to Spey Contributors to post an ad, and then some type of honor system like a 5% donation of the net sales price back to the Spey Clave.

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Jay

Nothing left to sell that anyone on here would want. But I'll be looking to buy here in a month or so. :D So will be replacing the 5-6 spey rods I sold off. I'm a gear whore, I don't sell off fishing stuff usually. Took a spinal injury and a substantial cut in pay to have to sell stuff off. But kids came first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts