Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has the classified ad changed? It appears to be a bunch of big photos when I scroll down on the list. Is that my phone setting that something happen or did the classified ad change. I like the old way it looked on my phone better

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
2,933 Posts
Same on my laptop. Must have made some changes upstream.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I don't care for it, actually I dont like it at all. It clutters up the page especially sinc I preview in New threads first, then will go from there, if I want to pics I can open the thread.
I’m with you, it gives me a migraine to look at it! I actually don’t want to browse the classifieds anymore,it’s that bad😵‍💫

·
Registered
656 Posts
I’m not a fan either, I know most people don’t like change, etc. The other weird thing is it lists where the seller is located.

·
Spey Is The Way
1,231 Posts
I kind of sort of don't like it either. It's very controlling. I just posted an add today. The location thing is kind of wierd. Most people here are in the US so I tried to put in Canada, wouldn't take it. Nope. Then I tried just my province. Nope. Had to put in town/village/city/etc.,province and country. I'm so far off the beaten path who cares. It's trying to be like the Facebook buy and sell groups.

Leo

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Appearance is questionable; some will like, some will hate. But I am very concerned as I don't seem to be able to easily see the number of posts/ date of membership of the members. This is so important for SCAM avoidance. Maybe I missed it.... But it doesn't seem as up front as before. This, I would want to see fixed....

·
Spey Is The Way
1,231 Posts
I just posted another item for sale. It's not too bad but the location thing I do not like. I tried to fool it but was not able to. I would suggest they are collecting data for some reason. That kind of pisses me off.

Leo

1 - 20 of 27 Posts