Spey Pages banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Love it, I’m always interested in peoples stash :) I would love to see some stash pictures of the “goods” :)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Love it, I’m always interested in peoples stash :) I would love to see some stash pictures of the “goods” :)

My wide angle lens is not big enough, besides you've seen most of my stash!

• Haha
Reactions: bhudda

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the tissue ready…….GO!
Photo 1 contains mostly AJs, Mustad 36890s Herons, TMC 765 TC, TMC 700s and TMC 7999. Photo 2 is Additional AJs, Partridge CS 10/2, Sawadas...etc. and Photo 3 is most of my blind eyes. Only posting these as for this forum all the saltwater, warm water, trout hooks and intruder components may not be as appealing. This certainly isn’t a staggering Collection but it’s not bad 🤙.
Eyewear Rectangle Font Display case Glass

Product Font Eyewear Publication Material property
Font Wood Metal Auto part Eyewear

·
FKA Bhudda from 06’
#aflyanight
422 Posts
Photo 1 contains mostly AJs, Mustad 36890s Herons, TMC 765 TC, TMC 700s and TMC 7999. Photo 2 is Additional AJs, Partridge CS 10/2, Sawadas...etc. and Photo 3 is most of my blind eyes. Only posting these as for this forum all the saltwater, warm water, trout hooks and intruder components may not be as appealing. This certainly isn’t a staggering Collection but it’s not bad 🤙.
View attachment 385407
View attachment 385408 View attachment 385409
This is what I love about the “stash”. Those blind eye Barleet are super sexy looking! All the blind eyes are intriguing to me, I’ve not seen some before and this gets the juices going 😛 this is quickly becoming my favorite thread! Now if we can get @bwodun to show a pic of his BH stash🤣 …really, I’m curious of everyone’s stash, I know you custom dye a lot of feathers, what’s your most precious one?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts