Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
cfburk
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join the C F Burkheimer Team at the Redshed / Clearwater Spey Clave event Sept 26th 2009 on the Clearwater River

C F Burkheimer will hosting a free 1 hour hands on casting session Sept. 26th @ 3:00 pm. Bring a list of all your questions and be prepared for a life changing experience in Spey casting.

C F Burkheimer casting instructors: Brian Styskal, Leroy Teeple, and Nate Koenigshnecht will be there to help answer your questions and help fine tune your style.

LOCATION: THE LENORE REST STOP/PICINIC AREA JUST WEST (DOWNSTREAM) OF THE LENORE BRIDGE AT MILE MARKER 27.75 ON HIGHWAY 12.

Private casting instruction will be availalble as well; fee is $50 per hour, 2 hour min. You may call in advance to hold a spot; 360 835 1420.

CF Burkheimer will have many rod models availble to try too.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Kerry Burkheimer

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wish I could be there for all kinds of reasons. For those who are, I cannot recommend enough the 8128, quite possibly the best do everything rod I've ever touched. Light and powerful, distance is the least of your worries. A magic wand...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Amen Crowbar!

I absolutely love the 8128. I have it lined with an airflo compact skagit 570gr. Light in the hand and if needed you can bomb it out there with ease. If I could only own one rod this would be it. Awesome. Thanks Kerry and crew!:D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I fished this rod for a week on the North Umpqua with an airflo 500 grain NW scandi head and it was perfect. not too heavy for summer fish i'll be using it this fall on the grande ronde

·
Plastic line aerialist
1,156 Posts
...wish I could be there..

CF 9145-4
CF 7141-4

...OOHH Yeah!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::D!!!!

Wild Bill:smokin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts