Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
skagitard with skagitude
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a nice centerpin reel. Used for 2 seasons, landed plenty of steelhead. Spins great and is fun as hell to use. Some boat rash but it is in perfect working order with a bunch of 30lb backing on it. I'll also spool on a bunch of slick mono so it's ready to fish. You can use it on any float reel and also works great on switch and spey rods.

This exact reel sells on ebay for $394 (NOT MY LISTING)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sliver-Colo...1390&clkid=6213745185953922847&_qi=RTM2067267

I'll sell it for $75 shipped to con us. Will have to add some $$ to Canada

·
Registered
4 Posts
Center Pin...want to buy

How do we proceed... Don't have a center pin and I have been wanting to try one...only down side is now I will need to buy a rod too... Buckeye

·
skagitard with skagitude
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do we proceed... Don't have a center pin and I have been wanting to try one...only down side is now I will need to buy a rod too... Buckeye
No joke throw it on any switch or spey then. They are incredibly similar. One of the most sought after centerpin rods right now is a sage ONE switch or spey depending on what length you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Center Pin

No Pay Pal, yes email...but please call me and I can give you email or we can work out details... 916-212-5557

1 - 9 of 9 Posts