Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with products from CD rods company, New Zeeland? I am considering bying a GHR 4 pc 9`5, or a Downunder with the same stats.

If you have personal experience with rods from CD, or maybe have links to product reviews, please let me know. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
This might be the wrong forum to discuss single handed rods, but here it is:

I just bought a four piece 9´#8 for coastal sea trout and pike. Mine was custom built by Flyfishingmasters here in Sweden (I´ve heard that the factory built CDRods are not too nice...)

It´s a lot like a GLX although the tip is somehwhat stiffer, which in my book is a good thing. Extremely light and very progessive. Fantastic value. Handles long bellies as well as my heavy shooting heads for pike.

They also make spey rods but I don´t know anything about them. Anyone?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Oh, just forgot:

Visit www flyfishingmasters.nu for info about CDRods. The guy who runs it are well experienced with these rods.

/Fredrik

(Fredrik -- you post has been edited to remove a non-sponsor link. We encourage you to request sponsorship from the business you have listed. All the information you need is listed at the top of each forum. If you require any assistance in this, just let a moderator know. Thanks -- sinktip (moderator)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts