Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals-

I'm going to apologize for the long post up front. My daughter Elle was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome in 2011 when she was just 3 years old. At that time she was developing normally, but in an instant she lost all of her motor skills, she lost her ability to communicate and has never walked or crawled. She even lost the few words she was using (dada was the hardest for me). She is a joy in my life, but I long for her to be able to have a better quality of life. Since that time I've been involved with a great charity called Casting4aCure (501(c)3) that helps raise awareness and money for this horrible disease through fly fishing. The annual charity auction has just started and so far there have not been a ton of bids and I'm throwing this out there as a plea to at least take a look at what is available at the auction, and if you have the means and the desire to bid and win some of the great items. There are a number of guided trips, fly fishing related art work, some great sports memorabilia (the founder works at Nike so it's legit stuff).
Help get our little girls their voices back,
Thanks
Rob Pugh

Here is the address where you can see whats for up on the block:

www.qtego.net/qlink/casting4acure

This is a description of stuff from the founder of the charity:
Join us in getting closer to a cure for Rett Syndrome! The 2015 Casting 4 A Cure online auction is now open and close July 25th 8:00PM MST. 100% of proceeds will be going to Casting 4 A Cure a certified 501(c)3 organization, and Rettsyndrome.org, a 4 Star rated Charity navigator organization. You will be taking part in helping us fund critical research and family support projects sponsored by Rettsyndrome.org. The foundation's mission is to find treatments and a cure for Rett Syndrome, a rare and devastating genetic disorder that affects young girls and robs them of their gross motor and verbal skills. Auction items range from outdoor getaways and once-in-a-lifetime adventures to unique items and artwork that you’ve always wanted. So please tell your friends, family, community and let’s get closer to a cure for Rett Syndrome.

Register today and start bidding. Track the auction live and the keep tabs on the items you are bidding on via your desktop, smartphone and tablet. Winners will be notified post auction via email for steps to claim their item.

https://www.qtego.net/qlink/casting4acure#
www.casting4acure.com
www.rettsyndrome.org

1 - 1 of 1 Posts