Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to congratulate the newest casting instructor in the UK.

I heard today that Gordon Armstrong has successfully qualified as a S&TA Level 2 Salmon and Trout casting instuctor today after a 10 week training course.

Well done to you Gordon,what a great week you have had,it must have been very difficult adapting to the training and educational side of the fishing,whilst bombing out 60+ yard casts at the Gamefair:hihi:

I wish you every success in the future,as Im sure you will need the patience of a Saint when your Students are wrapping fly lines round your neck:hihi:
Stick my name down for a lesson and you can give me some tips,Not the kind of tips you gave me at the CLA either:tsk_tsk: like dont smoke in bed,or dont eat yellow snow.

Well done

James Chalmers

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks lads

After 5 months of a weekend each month I finally completed the level two coaching course in both trout and salmon instruction.

I must admit, although the course took a long time and was very compact, it was well worth it and opened my eyes from a coaching point of view. It covered all aspects; from having a sound technical ability to child protection and health and safety.

A well worthy course!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts