Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Ohio, Pennsylvania and other great lakes area folks, this event is great. Good seminars on casting and fishing two handers and some tying, along with some great casters willing to help you get your casting dialed in. I highly recommend it, it's great fun and extremely helpful.
Patrick

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
Good times

I've been every year for the past 5 or 6 years. A must get-together with a great bunch of guys!!:)

·
ErieSkagit
37 Posts
Agree. It's a great time and some extremely knowledgeable and talented local anglers are always on hand. Casting, rigging demos along with talks on steelhead tactics for local waters. Jeff Liskay will be doing a seminar which is probably worth the trip in itself. The guy is as fishy as they come. Also great opportunity to have a professional help get your new set up dialed in with the right spey or skagit line.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Castapalooza

Was looking forward to this, heard so many good things, right Julian. Would of been great to hang out and learn from a great guy like Jeff Liskay.
Work has gotten in the way.....again....will have to make it another time
Jim

·
Fish Whisperer
249 Posts
Great Event!!

What a blast. Great venue, great presenters and friendly folks.

A special thanks to Jerry Darkes for putting this together and to Jeff Liskay for the river time on Sunday. Looking forward to 2016.

Larry

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great time, wished my wife and I could have stayed longer. Really cool hanging out with a couple of guys throwing singlehands about 130 ft. Learned a lot as always. Nice of Jerry Darkes to put this on.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Woodlander, if you are on Facebook, there is a castapalooza group, I think several people shared some pictures on there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts