Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whoohooo! Nextcast lines are back! Bryan Stystal will be on hand with a full set of demo lines at the AATF Sunday Spey Casting Clinic on Sunday, April 25. We will have the popular Winter Authority series, and the brand-new Fall Favorite series. If you've tried these lines before, you know how smo-o-o-o-th they are. If you haven't tried them - i encourage you to come on out & give 'em a try. They are a pleasure to cast.

Where: AATF Sunday Spey Casting
When: Sunday, April 25, 9-12
Who: the AATF Crew, Mike Kinney and special guest Bryan Skystal!

For all you grains-and-length dudes - below are the specs for both series.

WinterAuthority 6/7 – 56’ @540gn
WinterAuthority 7/8 – 58’ @600gn
WinterAuthority 8/9 – 60’ @670gn
WinterAuthority 9/10 – 62’ @740gn

FallFavorite 5/6 – 46’ @500gn
FallFavorite 6/7 – 46’ @550gn
FallFavorite 7/8 – 48’ @600gn
FallFavorite 8/9 – 50’ @650gn

-Kristin

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whoohooo! Nextcast lines this Sunday - I can't wait!!! The Winter Authority series matches up great with the TFO Deer Creeks ... and my Meiser 15' MKS... I can't wait to try the new Fall Favorites!

See you Sunday!

-Kristin

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
Whoohooo! Nextcast lines this Sunday - I can't wait!!! The Winter Authority series matches up great with the TFO Deer Creeks ... and my Meiser 15' MKS... I can't wait to try the new Fall Favorites!

See you Sunday!

-Kristin
What grain WA do you like best on yer 15ft MKS?? Presume its the 8/9........
thanks.........danimal..........

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thrilled to hear Nextcast lines are back in production!

Looking forward to giving them a try as I've been more than satisfied in the past.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Nextcast

For those interested in trying them I will also have a few of the new 70' fall favorite lines. These match up beautiful with rods in the 14' to 15' range and I will say are some of the best long lines I have ever cast. Also spooled up is the Champ15 and champ18 these are competition heads. For the champ15 you will need atleast an 11/12 15' rod. I hope someone brings a 18ftr! The champ18 is 100' uncut and weighs in around 1250 gr.

·
Degenerate caster
1,180 Posts
I of course brought a 18:hihi:-Real nice to pick up 100 feet plus some over hang but it was too much wieght for my WEE fishin rod-cut the Champ18 down to about 90 feet:Eyecrazy:OOH LA LA
Tried the 45 foot line-very nice
Also cast the 55 Winter authority-also very nice
For anyone who loved the old Nextcast 95---The Fall Fav 70 is even better
Nice to see GREEN on the river again

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Nice Lines

Nice to see everyone at the river today. Whit, Brian - THANKS for coming to visit with all those lines. As always - the Nextcast lines are so smooth and cast like a dream.

danimal - yes, the 8/9 WA on the 15' 8/9MKS.

Attachments

·
BULL DOG!!!!
Gaelforce
1,871 Posts
Hey whats Lou Ferrigno doing there?????:chuckle:

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
danimal - yes, the 8/9 WA on the 15' 8/9MKS.
And Danimal, also remember to mash those barbs as it makes releasing the one you want to "throw back" so much easier and less painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin:

·
inglorious 2hander
1,048 Posts
Thanks Buddy:eek: Already done that(after I regained use of both hands:saeek:
I used the hemos I brought home from the ER as a monento:roll:
For sum reason beyond my control, Cant load the HAMMERED IN hook pic--says file is corrupted(damn hackers musta got into me cell fone).. But here is the sidecutters they must of found in the maintenace mans toolbox that they used to get it out with.

Still say I should have gone to the local vet clinic;)

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The shop is looking mean and green.... NEXTCAST lines arrived today!! Whoohooo! You can stop by All About the Fly, or order online at www.irishangler.com

Brian - THANKS again for coming to Sunday Spey Casting -- it was GREAT to see you guys.

-Kristin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts