Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This one hasn't found a place in my starting roster and with two new bench-mades coming, it needs to be traded for a player to be named later. Actually in this case, a Meiser to be named later.

10/11 LHW Hardy Cascapedia in 8.5 of 10 shape. Why 8.5? Two reasons. It has a small nick on the rim drag side at 7:00. Hardly noticeable but I want to call it out. Also, unlike most with the white lettering, it has black. The white coming off is apparently a common issue with these. When I got it the lettering was 2/3 gone. A wooden toothpick and it was 3/3 gone and much better looking in my opinion. :chuckle:

Line doesn't come with it but backing does. I don't have the box but comes with the neoprene pouch.

Asking $385US plus shipping. I will cover the PP fees. Might possibly consider trade for a Meiser switch 4 or 5 weight.

NEW PRICE = $350

Attachments

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In response to a question, it has 30# Dacron backing and estimate about 200 yds on it.

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price lowered to $370 plus shipping.

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, need to get this moved soon so price reduced to $350.

This is a killer S-handled, loud disc drag reel and a steal at that price.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'm very surprised to still see this reel up for sale in such good shape and at such a price!
Cool reel to fish Chinook with too.

J.

·
Registered
983 Posts
What's the weight and line capacity? I need to buy a reel for my 8152 Burkie. I've been delaying the purchase because it requires that I sell some stuff:mad:

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't tell you for sure on line capacity but it will hold 200 yds of 30#, a 50# OPST Lazer line and an 8/9 SA Skandi or a FF 70 7/8. Still room to spare.

Weight loaded is 17 ounces.

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found this on-line
Cascapedia Mk III #10/11 DT10+185 12.75 oz.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts