Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pin cushion
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to order a jetstream directly from Carron?

·
Pin cushion
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had planned on buying one from there, but every time I get enough money set aside, the price goes up.

·
Registered
886 Posts
twohand said:
Contact Gwyneth directly but you will find the postage expensive.
The Carron web site should be back up soon I'm looking forward to seeing the changes

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
I doubt you will find them cheaper directly from carron. Not until our economy stops sucking. The dollar is mighty weak against the pound and it keeps getting worse...

Hopefully there will be some other options on the market soon or carrons will drop in price a bit. $185 US is really hard on the wallet but they are really sweet casting lines....

-sean

·
Registered
7 Posts
twohand said:

All the Carron Jetstream range are available directly from us at Carron. I am hoping to have an on line ordering service available very shortly once the new website is completed- in the meantime just send an e mail. Postage is not extortionate!
Aaron, at River Run Anglers has a stock of most of our lines and we also have a stockist in New Jersey.
However - will you be visiting Spey O Rama next month? The Carron boys will be there! We will have our team there demonstrating the Jetstream Spey and Trout lines - come along, meet the boys and try out all the Jetstreams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts