Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin has managed to clear some time in his fall guiding schedule to make a presentation at the Spey Clave. A perennial favorite among the steelheading community, Kevin will talk about fishing techniques for Great Lakes Steelhead. Saturday October 3rd at Henning Park in Newaygo.
EADD1103-2839-4B8C-9F3E-4BE816E1C3B0.jpeg

·
newcomer to spey casting
199 Posts
His "Inside Bender" fly has caught me steelhead, smallmouth and even a walleye who wandered into the river from the lake. I've enjoyed hearing him on podcasts. Looking forward to his presentation!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
I have seen Kevin‘s presentations several times. They are always excellent. He’s a true student of the sport and shares what he has learned freely and in a very clear fashion.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
years ago my friend and I booked a trip with Kevin. Froze our asses off big time run his jet boat, but did manage to catch fish. That was my intro into 2 handed rods and I thank him for that. bought his CD and it was and is a great reference.

·
fly on little wing
1,100 Posts
DO NOT MISS Kevin's presentation if you are fishing the Muskegon river. He is super cool about sharing his hard earned knowledge.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts