Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having issues with Canadian Tube Fly company lately? I ordered a number of packs of heron on August 3rd, and haven’t received them. I tried emailing the company but no response.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
On their home page along the right side it states they are in the middle of summer inventory and re-stock time. All orders will be shipped the 3rd week of August...so I would believe yours will be among those going out soon.
George

·
Registered
Spey and Fly
48 Posts
I’ve ordered some stuff over a month ago and haven’t received anything yet and no one answers the phone or email.

·
Administrator
18,638 Posts
Summer inventory, same time every year(August). It's also Stu's vacation time, glad he is consistent and gets his vacation time in.
Says on the front page it is summer inventory and orders will be going out soon.

Mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
Could be due to these COVID restrictions..? Could be due to summer inventory but lots of companies have altered their hours on account of COVID..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Post is from 2019 - I have since received the package (along with extra goodies and excellent customer service from Canadian tube fly).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts