Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bob Rodgers
223 Posts
Hmmmmm.
Sounds like he's describing himself.:chuckle:

Easy now. Just a little western levity.:)

Take care,
Bob

·
Premium Member
3,527 Posts
Actually there was a NYT editorial several days back with a title something like “Cuomo is the kind of paranoiac we need”. :chuckle:

Talk about cabin fever I had ankle surgery last summer, and a very conservative surgeon that only gave me permission to walk around in shoes again 2 or 3 weeks before we got locked down with this stuff. Oh the humanity ... I had so many plans after missing the whole winter steelhead season this year!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
From Gov. Cuomo's presentation this morning (4/5/20). I knew I liked that guy.

Gary
-hmmm, kind of...hard to really describe it in a way that others would understand though
- Well... sometimes, yes
- damn straight!
- uhhh.... no comment...

But anyway, what’s the bit about cabin fever? I mean, what are those symptoms???

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Personally I'm sick and tired of all the political types egotistical photo-op grandstanding...and this guy most of all. They're all no damned good...the whole bloody lot of them.

Keep it simple and on point. We Americans are not stupid and we can do the right thing to take care of ourselves, our families, our neighbors and friends.

The necessity to be civil on this site forces me to stop now.......

·
Registered
450 Posts
Easy forecast: domestic violence will increase.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The best treatment for cabin fever is fresh air and sunshine. Just keep your distance.

I'm busy counting migrating herring. Good solo activity. My only contact this morning was a muskrat waddling up the side of the fish ladder. He didn't see me until he was three feet away. Before I could get my camera out, he jumped into the ladder. He tried to swim upstream but that didn't work so he got a rough ride down the ladder.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
fixed it

the necessity to be civil on this site forces ME to stop now.
Sadly this is always the case. For almost every annoying, ridiculous sounding rule, you can bet that they were created because some people just have zero common sense, modicum of ethics, morals, or decency to act like a human being.
I’m doing my part, but it sure is a lot harder when I see some of the “exceptions” that some people feel they are entitled to...others heath and well being be damned. :tsk_tsk:

Anyways, I think we are all proving ourselves to be guilty of cabin fever. I found Gary’s attempt at levity and commiserating to be in good humor. I appreciate the effort to add a little positivity to the daily doldrums.
Cheers,
JB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts