Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
@_ctbooth
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
Burkheimer 7127-4 Presentation Model with Hardy St. Andrew, and an assortment of matching scandi/skagit heads. I would like to sell this as a full package (it's a sweet little combo!) - $750 with US shipping (buyer pays for outside US) Paypal, Venmo, or cash in hand (I live in Hood River, OR). Priced to sell and just in time for summer steel season

Rod condition shows some use with a soiled cork from fish handling (good mojo!) and a few scratches on real seat and rod blank. Although none of the scratches on the rod blank go through the finish to graphite and was due to bushwhacking, not lead-eyed intruder flies. This was my go-to summer rod for a while, and still an all-time favorite floating line rod to cast/fish. Tough times call for tough moves, so this must go.

Reel is set up for RHW though it can be flipped. The St. Andrew was only made for a few limited years and balances this rod nicely. I enjoyed its unique character, sound, and spring tension. Blue Hardy case included.

Included lines- Airflo G2 Skagit 480gr., RIO Scandi 450gr., Airflo Rage 450gr., S/A 460gr. UST Floating/Intermediate Scandi. This newer version 7127 handles up to 510gr Skagit and as light as 420gr Scandi. A personal fav was a 435 gr Scandi for calm wind days (not included).

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts