Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had this rod for a year and it doesn't get fished much...I take it often as a back up rod..but I've ended up using my 7wts 99% of the time..

Rod is in excellent shape...I sent it back to burkie and had the reel seat changed to a down locking one....which I prefered...

Rod is a cannon...Only line I've used on her is a nextcast w.a. 45' 8/9 and it's ridiculus on there....

Rod is sold!!!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
3 pc? PM coming
If it is, that stick is a total treat to cast. Also have its 'little brother' 7wt. For winter work, the two are the first to go on the Jeeps rod rack. Rods were originally built by William Olson and he builds rods that are just a beautiful as his reels.

fae

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have had this rod for a year and it doesn't get fished much...I take it often as a back up rod..but I've ended up using my 7wts 99% of the time..

Rod is in excellent shape...I sent it back to burkie and had the reel seat changed to a down locking one....which I prefered...

Rod is a cannon...Only line I've used on her is a nextcast w.a. 45' 8/9 and it's ridiculus on there....

new price 700...
Dude,

I'll swap you for my 3-3/4" Perfect you are lusting after.

Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts