Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have any pictures to post at the moment.. Can post some when I get home.
Rod is 4 piece, beautiful condition, hardly used. Honestly one of the nicest rods I've ever owned, but I have several rods that I use that are better suited to the places I fish.. It was used one time by the previous owner and a handful of times by me. Currently paired with a Ross Canyon BG-6... Will sell separate or together, with line.
Asking 600USD for rod only, 800USD for the whole set up. Will ship worldwide, buyer pays shipping.
Not interested in trades.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't have any pictures to post at the moment.. Can post some when I get home.
Rod is 4 piece, beautiful condition, hardly used. Honestly one of the nicest rods I've ever owned, but I have several rods that I use that are better suited to the places I fish.. It was used one time by the previous owner and a handful of times by me. Currently paired with a Ross Canyon BG-6... Will sell separate or together, with line.
Asking 600USD for rod only, 800USD for the whole set up. Will ship worldwide, buyer pays shipping.
Not interested in trades.
Hi,

Is this rod still for sale? I'm a novice looking for my first rod for all around Pacific Northwest/BC summer and winter steelhead. What lines/grain weights worst with it?

610-312-3669

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi,

Is this rod still for sale? I'm a novice looking for my first rod for all around Pacific Northwest/BC summer and winter steelhead. What lines/grain weights worst with it?

610-312-3669
540 compact Skagit casts ~150 grains nice. The 540 Skagit Switch can chuck big tips if that's what you want but you are squashing the rod at that point. 480 compact scandi or 480 Rage feel great. I like the Delta II 7/8 with the rod though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts