Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Castaway
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Edit and price drop*....In an earlier post I mentioned that the cork had some small black marks on it from riding around in the ski rack. The marks came right off with some soapy water and the cork is in good condition.

I bought this rod from the shop manager at Burkheimer a few years back. It's a custom build. This one was built in house by the manager and is the same blank but was left matt black. I was told that because it's signed by Kerry that it's covered by warranty. The tube has a slight bend to it and some peeling paint, but that's the way I got it. It still functions fine. The rod has been used and has some normal blemishes from being fished, but is in good condition overall.

Considering the tube, I'm asking $450 shipped lower 48. New ones start at $950. I'm not a big fan of Pay Pal and would prefer a cashiers check. If you're not comfortable with that then I understand, just add 3% for paypal.

Considering the tube, I'm asking $450 shipped lower 48. New ones start at $950. I'm not a big fan of Pay Pal and would prefer a cashiers check. If you're not comfortable with that then I understand, just add 3% for paypal.

There used to be a name on the rod right above the Burkheimer signature, but shop manager dude took it off for me when I bought it. You can barely notice where it was if you look close......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts