Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a bruce and walker spey rod for sale on ebay 13 ft 6 7/8/9. havent seen any reviews on this rod on this website. has any body ever used one and what do you think about there spey rods.:D

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
anyspeysok!!!

i've a pair of 15-9-11 experts,love them!!,,but they have their limits,,they,like all manufactures have made a pile of different models,even the two experts are slightly diff. due to when they where made,,one's older,smaller guides,couple other things,,trim,,i saw the rod on there last week,,some of their blanks are sanded,matte finish,and of course,some are faster actions,find out the model,contact the River Run Anglers or Willie Gunn,Andy Wren,contact them,B-W,maybe you can get a reply,you can't have mine!!!,i'll let ya' swing em though!!,on the Rogue,i could describe the action but that's a diff. rod,the handle looks funky but once you use em' you'll wonder why all rods aren't built that way,,,,if you can steel the thing,,,let's see ,,,me-hey#??????,hmmmmm,better stepup,i might want a little one:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have 2 Powerlites 13 10/11# great rods....only the lighter ones seem a little soft/underpowered.

Maybe its just me?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts