Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Art Audio equipment Display device Metal Wood

In excellent condition. Does not come with an original reel cover, but I will include one that works. $450 shipped. Sold Pending Funds

Reactions: V-Loop and Al_James

·
18 foot spey rod DV8
655 Posts
View attachment 381497
View attachment 381497
In excellent condition. Does not come with an original reel cover, but I will include one that works. $450 shipped.
View attachment 381497
View attachment 381497
In excellent condition. Does not come with an original reel cover, but I will include one that works. $450 shipped.
Congrats.....that is a very fine reel. I have the 3 inch trout model of this fully ventilated reel which suits using silk line which I would recommend using . Both pics you have provided are of the reels back plate. Can you show us the front plate with the handle, and some pics of the foot and the dissembled interior check.
Regards from the Restigouche....Jim

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM incoH
It's currently set up for LHW. There will be no backing. I got this in a trade. It looks as though it has been lightly fished. There is a very superficial scratch in the back plate that is hard to see unless you tilt it in the light properly.

Jon
en

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
553 Posts
15 ball bearings not 14 ... composite wood (darker) handle not the white one. English

That's a Big Tuna of a reel there. I enjoy my Korean version very much. And lightweight they are, indeed, at 8-7/8oz empty, they are the lightest modern 4" Bougle. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts