Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$60

Hardcover
275 pp. plus colophon. Maps. A fundamental work on west coast steelhead and steelhead fishing, first published in 1954. A fine press book, printed on deckle-edge paper. The book is bound in full turquoise calf with gilt titles. In the publisher's matching turquoise cloth slip case. Quite scarce with the slip case as the publisher issued just a few copies with it. A nice book. Fine in a fine slip case. The only book to describe the summer-run fish of the lower Eel River CA which populated Fernbridge to Weymouth section from June to the first Fall rains, and weighed 6-15 lb. This was a different group of fish from the summer runs around Covelo, which passed through the lower rive in early Spring. Much on early history of Eel, Klamath, Rogue, North Umpqua, Stillaguamish, and others.

$60 cash, Paypal + you pay fee, I also have Square, so you can use Credit card. First one with $$ gets it. I can mail to long distance people, you pay postage ~$5 unless you want overnight or 2 day. prefer FTF in/near Salem. I will remove when cash in hand. Prefer USA, Canadians will pay actual shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts