Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black Hardy Ultralite DD 6000+spare spool $175 shipped

Had to downsize this reel because it was too big for the rod it was on, so I no longer need it. Very small rash on the rim that can be seen in the pictures, but other than that it looks pretty new! Will come with the spare spool that was used only a few times with almost no signs of use at all.. $175 shipped to the lower 48

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure what you mean. At this point I no longer need to trade - so I would rather sell it for cash. I've already gotten a smaller reel. Do you mean sell without the spare spool? I would rather keep them together.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah sorry, I meant sell just the reel, you keep the spool. I figured it was a long shot but I'd ask anyways. I don't really have a need for an extra spool for what I'd use this reel for.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah sorry, I meant sell just the reel, you keep the spool. I figured it was a long shot but I'd ask anyways. I don't really have a need for an extra spool for what I'd use this reel for.
If someone would like to buy the spool, I'd sell you just the reel. Chances of that happening are probably slim though. Pictures have been added.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts