Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be interested in buying an older GLX Loomis Black 8 or 9 wt GLX single hander. Pretty relaxed about the cosmetics.

You can email - bank side at telus dot net

Thanks

·
Dom
3,121 Posts
I would assume you already have the 7 weight... Its the best 10' 7 weight rod ever made, period. Goodluck.

·
Registered
303 Posts
hopefully not to interfere with this transaction, if anybody reads this and has a two piece black older GLX loomis in five wt to sell please contact me by pm. Thks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
8 wt 10 ft IMX

I have a custom rod 4 pc 8 wt 10 ft, that I bought off of the So Cal rep- back in 1990`s never lined, just completed the cork now, I never was able to go fish where it was needed, now I have gotten into spey and it needs to go
I can send pics next week when the cork is finished- it was bought as a blank,and built,but never used yet

The guy who wants the IMX 2pc 5 wt- I may sell my IMX 6 wt-2p, built from a blank,never fished, spey fever is taking over, ( except my IMX 2p 4wt and 5wt, best rod IMO,) If you wait long enough on ebay you may find one, get a blank if you can, all the others seem very well used.
gene

1 - 4 of 4 Posts