Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lip Ripper
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to move these to fund Christmas gifts!

Bauer Rogue 5 and 6 for sale. The green ghost spool with Black Rogue 5 is in good shape with a small amount of rock rash. The Rogue 6 is black frame with a cool black and blue ghost spool. The 6 is in excellent shape.

Reddington chromer 12’ 6” 7 weight Spey rod. Only fished a couple times, excellent shape. $195 shipped..

$220 shipped for the 6.
$200 shipped on the 5.
$400 shipped for both.

Pm or email for additional pictures. Email will be best for the next few days as I am headed to the coast with limited connection.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m 95% sure I’ll take the Chromer if still available. Gotta clear the purchase with my financial advisor before pulling the trigger. I’ll let you know before going to bed....

·
Registered
259 Posts
While I have no dog in this particular hunt, I have myself experienced confusion on both ends.
I really would like the moderators to consider a hard fast rule that the first "I'll Take It" to the stated price posted to the page
gets the goods. If buyer also includes a PM fine but there should be no sales allowed by PM or email only.
I am not pointing any fingers in any direction but I think hidden PMs or emails can open too many opportunities for
unfair practices.
Not sure how anyone else feels about this

Emel

·
Registered
22 Posts
According the the seller the "I'll take it" is a forum standard. This is a text that i recieved from the seller after i asked if the item was sold to another party.....

"Nope. Been selling on forums for years. I have personally had numerous buyers evaporate who were committed. Forum standards are the first “lll take it” by time stamp gets it. Sorry about that. There will be others I am sure."

I was in contact with the seller via PM's and didn't hear anything so like any human being that works a full time job, I went to bed. The next morning I found that it was sold from right under my feet.
Pathetic on the seller and buyers end. This is why the gentleman's agreement is no longer valid because of schmucks like this......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts