Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a winston BIIX 9' 7 weight for sale the tip section lost 7/8 of a inch prior to me owning it. I used this rod for a while and now it gathers dust in a corner. I really never noticed it the rod casts and fishes like normal. Originally a 700 dollar rod up for your consideration for 175.00 with 5.00 dollar shipping to the u.s.a. grip is still very clean banks is clean very few scratches that I could find. I would keep it but have too many rods and already have filled its spot in the rod rack o plenty. Plus the 8 two handed rods I own have been picking on it. lol

Cheers Matt
www.andromousaddicts.com
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Dom
3,149 Posts
what a sweet rod :( if it wont sell im taking it!

·
Dom
3,149 Posts
these rods are extremly light and very very delicate, somebody got a sweet deal here

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are very sweet rods. But I have really fell in love with the new rods from beulah. I also like to support those guys as much as possible I have 5 of their rods now that are replacing most of my big box rods. Good call on the deal priced to sell. Guess a lil more cash and I can have another beulah rod maybe a blue water for my so cal tuna expeditions.

Matt
www.anadromousaddicts.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts