Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
Living here in the Denver metro area is not exactly being in the hot bed of spey casting. Thanks to MJC and Redshed, I finally got to try some of the CND rods and Airflo lines. I don't think anyone could have been more helpful and generous than Mike was. If any of the rest of you who lurk here and wonder what the new goodies would be like need assurance, I can guarantee you can't go wrong with allowing Mike to help you out.
All I gotta do now is wait for the delivery man to ring the bell. :lildevl:

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
I'll second that!

Mike has been my "Go To Guy" for much of my spey rods, lines and accessories. He is great to work with and a good, down to earth guy. You'll be glad you did business with him.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was kind of overwhelmed with the incredible service

A friend is accompanying me on a trip this fall and doers not tie. He asked me to pick out a selection of flies and order them for him. I had never been a customer of Mike, but ordered these things from his shop , along with a couple of other items(tying materials, Rio 8 tips)...this was an order of a couple of hundred dollars maybel, but you would have thought I as buying a Cadillac from him...great attention to every detail and a constant communication on a couple of back-ordered items...could not have been nicer and price was also attractive...I have never met these people in person, but in today's retail world, they are tops ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts