Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Continuing on with my big sale I have the following:

Richard Wheatley Fly Boxes:

1. SALE PENDING Model Silver color Model 1632 swing leaf four sided box. I am including 50 standard types of steelhead flies.---- $68

2. SALE PENDING Model Black 1451 two side large clips. I am including 18 standard types of steelhead flies ----- $46

3. SOLD Deep Model Black with two ripple foam inserts. I am including 24 bomber/skating/waking type steelhead flies ------ $49

4. SALE PENDING Green Model with one side foam insert for waking flies and one side with med/large clips for standard flies. I am including 6 waking flies and 9 standard flies.-----$47

5. SALE PENDING Black Model with Wheatley plastic tube fly inserts on both sides will hold 28 tube flies, no flies included $55

All boxes are in excellent to near new condition.

Vices:

1. SALE PENDING HMH Standard Pedestal Vice with neoprene pouch, material clip, hex wrenches and standard jaws. Also the pro upgrade to include the micro jaws and bobbin rest. This vice at most has six flies tied on it and is in like new condition ---- $200 Vise and pro upgrade cost over $370 to buy so get this one which is like new for $200

2. SOLD Renzitti Traveler Vice Model 2000 with pedestal and bobbin rest. Vice is in excellent condition. $100

Prices include shipping to only USA. No paypal postal money orders only.

Thanks for looking

Ray Phelps:)

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,130 Posts
PM sent re Wheatley 1632.

·
Administrator
2,454 Posts
3. Deep Model Black with two ripple foam inserts. I am including 24 bomber/skating/waking type steelhead flies ------ $49

4. Green Model with one side foam insert for waking flies and one side with med/large clips for standard flies. I am including 6 waking flies and 9 standard flies.-----$47

5. Black Model with Wheatley plastic tube fly inserts on both sides will hold 28 tube flies, no flies included $55
Per PM's I will take this lot of boxes and flies. Thanks...MO for the Sagebrush Dry Day Pack and these boxes / flies has been sent as of this morning.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
off line for the night

Going off line for the night, will have a few more great things to sell in the morning

1 - 9 of 9 Posts