Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lot of the other items I have posted sold very quickly, thanks to all that bought. There are still some items left such as fly lines, Heavy MOW tip package, and the Scott fly rod this morning but I think there is someone who is going to but it later today see other threads for specifics on what is left.

Here are a couple of new items:

1.SOLD Dan Baily Waders in large king size. They are the ones that a lot of folks wear and for the price are unbeatable. These are new never worn I had them as back up waders. $85 shipped to you.

2. SOLD Fishpond Road Trip Flytying Kit Bag It is new and never used. Grey/Blue color. Great Bag $50 shipped to you.

3. SOLDThese are rare now and really beautiful and work fantastic --- they are magnetic rod holders for your truck or car. They were hand made especially Joe Howell for his Blue Heron Fly Shop and even has his logo on them. The magnets are very strong. The posts are made out of the same type of wood Viking ships were made of and water does not hurt them. They will hold four spey rods. I have driven up and down the Umpqha River hundreds of time on another set I gave to a friend and never had a problem with them even up to speeds of 70 miles an hour when I was in a real hurry to get to the Dead Line Pool one morning (stupid me!)
These are in excellent condition and only used twice. $70 shipped to you in USA

Postal Money Orders only, no paypal shipping to US only

Thanks for looking,

Rphelps:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts