Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Beulah, Sage & Scott Rods, Renzetti + Materials

OK, a few rods that I have been holding on to. Shipping is included in the continental USA (Canada +$10), and I accept Paypal. If you haven't bought a rod from me before, rest assured I "under-estimate" condition. Rods include a free line.

Beulah Classic Spey, 13'6 8/9. This is a custom built rod from Beulah that has my name on it. Guides and reel seat are saltwater safe. It is teal in finish. In 99% condition, it has been test cast at a few events, but I never made it up to BC to try it out on big water. Comes with Rod sock and tube & NIB Beulah Elixir 8/9 line. $260 incl shipping. SOLD

Beulah Blue Water 9' 7/8 (3 piece w extra tip) In new condition, never fished. Comes with sock and tube a your choice of free 7 or 8wt line from my other listing. $240 incl SOLD

Scott G 10' 7wt 2 piece. Rod is an original G series. Reel seat replaced with black aluminum model that accepts screw in fighting butt. Call the condition 80%, cork has some wear, but the rod itself is in excellent shape, maybe a couple scuffs. Comes with sock and will ship in a shipping tube, comes with your choice of free 7wt line from my other listing.. $130 SOLD

·
Dom
3,147 Posts
u guys grab that scot arc before it too late...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'd be interested in the Renzetti (depending on price/condition) if you reconsider splitting the package.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The materials are in a storage unit, so I will try and get a pic of them soon since I have had so many request here and at Kiene's.

I tied a lot of striper flies, and soft hackles.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Bill -

PM sent re: Scott G Series 7wt.....I forgot to ask, though; is the G series a rather fast action rod? I'm looking to replace a very sweet, very fast 7 weight that met an unfortunate death last summer. Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Scott G action

The G series is considered a classic trout action. Medium flex. Not a fast or "tippy" rod at all.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts