Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Steelhead junkie
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED - Beulah rod, Orvis reels and rod

I'll post this disclaimer: Only one of the items falls into the spey category of gear. The Ovis Battenkill Large Arbor VI - Which I have used to balance a Sage Z8129, Euro 8126-3 and TCX 9140. I have more than one of this reel, but recently sold the 8126 and don't need this one anymore.

I have a bunch of gear I have bought in the last couple years that I just don't use enough and am trying to save for a 2 man pontoon boat. Please help me out!

Pictures of all items are below the text in the same order as listed.

All reels are currently set up for RH retrieve. I can convert them to LH upon request

Reels:
Orvis Access II reel in titanium. SOLD
Orvis Mirage III reel in gold. Used last season. excellent condition - reel only. Unbelievable drag. New $445 - Sell for $275 + $5 shipping US
Orvis Battenkill Large Arbor VI and spare spool. Minor surface/label scratches. Includes reel case, and box. SOLD

Rods:
Beulah Guide Series 8'6" 4wt 4pc rod with extra tip/sock/tube. Used at most 5 times, in great shape. New $290 - Sell for SOLD + $10 shipping.
Orvis Hydros 9' 5wt mid-flex 4pc rod with tube and warranty card. One of my many trout rods, used 10-15 times. New $495 - Sell for $275 + $10 shipping US

US buyers, if you want insurance through USPS, I can PM you the actual cost. I will ship to Canada. Reels, add $4 extra, the rod, add $10.

·
Steelhead junkie
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Orvis Access reel has been sold.

I just realized that I posted a picture of my Mirage large Arbor II reel, instead of the III. The Mirage II is not for sale, I will post pictures of the III later today.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Beulah 4wt

PM sent

-Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts