Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Does anyone know when the new Elixir Integrated Scandi lines will be available.
I have emailed their web site with that question, and have not received a reply.

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
Its been 2 years now waiting... I gave up alright...

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
many of us have been waiting patiently...the manufacturer has been finally selected and lines are being made..these will possibly be released ,as I've told, sometime in June ...we shall see but these lines are well worth the wait...those that have cast the original elixir lines understand usually the unique performance abilities of these sweet casting and fishing lines...without loop to loop...
C

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
You ended up calling? Its likely to be 3M that manufactures them. originals are bomb! It's hard to believe how one line that weigh the same and being same length can perform so much different... Very powerfull scandis!

I dig their aqua head color but appears new ones will have olive running line... yuck.

G

·
3M no longer makes fly lines as they sold SA to Orvis. The last batch for Beulah was made by SA, but since Orvis acquired them the price has skyrocketed. I think the delay had to do with finding a new manufacturer and simply getting in line. I am waiting as well so we shall see how much longer the wait is going to be.

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Are teelixer lines on the website available?

What new lines are you all referring to?

I was going to order a new Elixer tomorrow (head only)

Thx

·
Registered
655 Posts
Orvis Lines

Orvis is listing a Hydro HD switch line,so called, that is integrated with a 34' head, and a total length of 125' with grain weights of 300,340,380, 420 and 520. The entire back taper taper has a color change to help identify the "sweet" spot per them. USA made at $98.

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Outside of a Helios Rod, I wouldn't buy shoe laces from Orvis. $98!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
David1123

I hope the manufacturer they choose is Airflo. Their lines are super tuff and the welded loops seem to last forever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts