Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was talking with a gent online and asked him about a rod and if he'd had any handle time on one and he stated it was a beast ;you'd have to be 6-6 250 pounds to throw this rod all day !! took it back to the manufacturer after an hour or two. What is the BIGGEST, BADDEST rod ?,,which one has the most power ,reserve,huevos rancheros,is it actually a rod that is quite uncomfortable to use or,can a big,distance rod be used all day or just a couple of hours at a time,,,,,??what is the longest graphite rods produced,ever??:devil:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BEAST !

Thank You!, really appreciate response from someone who obviously has thrown a very long line,and keeps great company as well!!although still in the dark as to the LONGEST ever made,it's a deal where when i started flying i had a 9 ft. ten wt.,I did things with this rod that i haven't done since,i'm quite sus pecting that rod was a 12 wt.as I have purchased,10 wts. since that just didn't have IT,and i'm sure you know what i mean,,so an 18 ft.er won't kill me after all,,where's Fred ?he mentioned an 18, B-W:D

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes,i intend to capture one ; so as to advance my studies,always wanted a vibrater,er, Vibration, finally figured out where a man could use one:hehe:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's the walker,AHA,i'll take the coment about weight to assume the scotsman was telling the truth!!,thanks ,they Do look awsome though,almost purchased one last winter,but the condition was a little to rough,e-mailed the company for a catologue,aswell as several other u.k. manufacturures,no response,anyway probably a great way to blow someones mind that pissed ya' off,,think about it!,`here boy ,try this ,you been wanting to try a two hander',then just get WAY back:hehe:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.