Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any forum sponsors that sell this video? Also, is it available in DVD yet?

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Chris -

A great place to start is the Rio video, also the Derek Brown video. Hmmm... I vote Dana puts a video together!

Also the recently available Sandy River benefit video is inspiring and informative.

If you are going to be in Danbury, Somerset, Marlboro or Wilmington I would be happy to give you an intro lesson, au gratis of course.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Spey Videos

I agree with Juro, the two very best are Rio's International Spey Casting and Spey Masterclass with Derek Brown. These are the next best thing to some instruction from a skilled spey caster.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Juro, what are the dates for those shows? I can probably get to at least one of them.
Either way, I'm still looking for a place that actually sells the Rio video, preferably a sponsor. I'd be interested in the other videos, also.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Rio Video

Chris, I'll sell you one. $40.00 shipped to your door.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That video is the one entitled Basic Spey & Two Handed Fly Rod Casting Video, correct?

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
There are two by RIO. The one you mention and RIO also has International Spey Casting which is the one you should get. Do not think I have seen the other at a shop in a while.

The international spey casting video covers everything in the Basic Spey & Two Handed Fly Rod Casting Video and much more. It covers everything while the basic one only covers a few basic casts.

I guess you could try and find the basic one but it is worth the extra $10 to get the much more complete and informative International Spey Casting.

-sean

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Rio Videos

Chris, You've got mail.

Sean, Did you get the message I sent you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts