Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have emaild G.Loomis several times the past 3 years and never got a respons email. Why is this? My emails is not defected by virus or something like thaht.

I have a question thaht i hope a Loomis Prostaff can ask the Loomis Office about.

- Is the Loomis GLX avalible in blanks for next year (2005) ?

Ive heard a couple of rumers in the past weeks about thaht the blanks is avalible for next season! Can someone comfirm?

thigtlines
jacob

·
Speyladdie
429 Posts
Hi Jacob.
I believe this question was answered in a previous thread about Loomis rods.
From what I understand there won't be any blanks avaliable yet.
Who knows,maybe down the road they will be.
Try contacting John at this address, [email protected] I'm sure he will give you an answer.
Speyladdie :smokin:

·
Speyladdie
429 Posts
Hi Jacob.
This is the info I recieved from Loomis.
The Forcelite single and two hand rods and GLX Distance singlehand models, were developed a few years ago for anglers in Norway at the request of our GL distributor,Arild Snekkanes of the company Aktiv/Fritid.
They were designed for casters looking for a very fast and powerful rods to make long or "distance" casts on a consistant basis. These rods were available in the Scandinavian region first, the following year in the UK.
The two hand model range is: GLX 14'6" 10/11 3pc "Distance"
GLX 14'6" 11/12 3pc "Distance"
Singlehand " GLX Distance" include: GLX 10' #5; #6; #7; #8
These are in the original polished grey graphite looking rod with a special reel seat treatment and a red color thread inlay, instead of blue color thread inlay on "normal" GLX fly rods.
ForceLite rods come in two levels of performance/price. ForceLite GLX (top of the line), and ForceLite, (midrange graphite/price).
Single hand rod models include a range of 3 piece 9'9" in #5, 6,7, 8 and 9 weights in both GLX and "normal".
Two hand rods come in 13' 9/10 ForceLite GLX.
14'9" 10/11 ForceLite
14'9" 10/11 ForceLite GLX
(having an action called "Syrstadt action")
This Syrstadt action is a middle flex, but powerful one of a kind rod model in the program.
It does not say anything about this on the rod itself, only in literature within the Scandinavian market place. It was something developed when the brothers were working together with Aktiv Fritid.

Jacob.I hope this info answers your question.If it doesn't you may want to contact Guideline or Aktiv/Fritid.
Regards Speyladdie :smokin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts