Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Choose from three models (shown in the auction items page above)

Minimum bid $350.

Do we hear $350?

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
clarification

one rod is being auctioned, but the winner of the auction gets to choose which rod that will be from the three mentioned.

current high bid is poul at $425.

Sorry for the confusion!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
today is the first day

and since it is Super Sunday and also given the fact that some members won't access the board until they get to work tomorrow, I think it is safe to say you still have a day or two...!

·
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This isn't ebay! :devil:

Unfortunately whenever my day job, family obligations, hours of daily commuting and potential day to day emergencies allow. I suggest if you have a bid, bid.

I will say this - you'll see a going once, going twice, gone progression when I get breaks thru the day. We'll take the high bid in the evening Eastern time on Wed.

·
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[3]GOING ONCE...[/3]

·
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[3]GOING TWICE...[/3]

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
AD Pose and Greg:

This is getting close and too exciting--I can't look!

If you fellows are both willing to go to $500 I'll personally ensure you each get a CND Spey of your choice...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE FORUM!!!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Thank You AD Pose!

This is great!

It's just after midnight in New York where Greg is located so we'll give him a little more time to reply but I'm guessing we have a very cool end to our CND auction. Which rod would you like?

And I wonder where that auctioneer is hiding...

come to think of it, it's just after midnight where he is hiding, too, so I think we'll give him a little more time...:p

·
Registered
52 Posts
:rolleyes: oops, I don't know how that got entered twice, but anyway, everytime I went looking for it , it was in someone else's hands. I did get to try Tyler's 10/11 and that was an awesome rod, but it's more than I need for the waters I fish.

ADP <")))><

1 - 20 of 23 Posts