Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was taking the packaging out of a box I was using for a rod to go out thru UPS and at the bottom of the box was a Loop Adapted Flyline and two bumber stickers with the "Loop" logo. I could not believe it. I didn't realize it because back in April 2003, I purchased two Loop spey rods from Speybum, and it was tucked on the bottom of the box. I wanted to thank Aaron so much for throwing that in, I didn't even pay for it and he went ahead doing so. I appreciate it greatly and will be sure to try it now this season. This event brightened my day, not just to know I got a new line to play around with ;) but to know that we have people out there who care. Without MJYP I would have never have contacted Speybum who hooked me up with two fantastic rods and cut me a great deal. I am proud to be part of this board and will continue to do my part to keep it the best spey angling board on the net.

Thanks again, and if I need another spey rod I know who I will be purchasing a rod through.:D Do youself a favor and support out sponsers on this site, they help make it availible for us.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts