Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
dutch cornelis
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi see this dvd some send to my this days , its gread , congratulation for Peter Power olso his team wath ther doing last years in russiah
this not the nice salmon catch on this dvd, ther is muche more.
save the salmon olso the rules/ the natur/ we can do it everywere.

some words from cornelis

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
A fine video introducing those who are not already familiar with the ASR/Three Rivers (Kharlovka Company); however, it has been fairly well publicised that Peter Power, the very able powerhouse behind the formation and running of the ASR for 14 years, has, as of 16th June 2011, handed over the reins to Vladimir Rybalchenko.

Fuller details are available here:

w w w dot kharlovka.com/news.html

The fish in the rivers will be the same and the challenges to catch them will be the same; let's hope that the same opportunities to actually fish for them remain.

Mike

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Fuller details are available here:

w w w dot kharlovka.com/news.html

The fish in the rivers will be the same and the challenges to catch them will be the same; let's hope that the same opportunities to actually fish for them remain.

Mike

Mike
I would have read Monsieur Rybalchenko's message but for the BS factor and it's much too close to supper ( REAL Montreal Smoke Meat )

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great film and not only fishing fights finally my wife understands why I love this place must see for folks that love this sport

1 - 5 of 5 Posts