Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow... I miss this place. Not much two handing to be done in Texas... So here we go...

This is an Ari Hart Mach III reel that has a special order engraving for a European Fly Fishing Company. This is NOT one of the Redington production models. It is earlier and better than those, frankly, a real Dutch Reel. I used it on my big Meiser switch rod when I lived in Oregon - it held an Airflo Delta 7/8 and about 50-75 yds of backing well. No, you can't have the rod, too. :)

In doing some research, you just can't find these real Ari Hart's/Dutch Reels any more. I found one guy in Europe selling the smaller II model of these for 325 Euro (~$405 at the current rate.) This one is a great design, bulletproof drag, too. I'm asking $350 shipped in the US, add $20 shipped outside the US. Paypal preferred, email me for any questions: piscator at earthlink dot net.

The only defect is a mark on the bottom, see it in the pictures. Hey, at least that way you will actually use it and not be afraid to get the "first ding." It comes in the original case.

Here are pictures... lots of them!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't heard from the potential buyer in response to my return PM or an email - I'll give them another 24 hours. If I still have no response, then this one is back up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I still haven't heard from the original offer maker.

What should I do here, guys? No answer to email or PM.

·
Vendor
537 Posts
No go

Hello Gus..
I did respond to your Email yesterday afternoon...however, I also was notified that my messages box was full ,perhaps my return was deleteed as well..
Thanks for holding the reel for me but I must pass....
C

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, this one is back up... And no harm no foul - whew!
Someone asked the dimensions - It is 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts