Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Frog Tog Waders

I've had mine for 2 year and am completely happy with them. No leaks, tears or ripping seams. Only problem I've had is to resew the hook that hooks on to the laces on your boot. Wife's a seemstress so she found some carpet thread and sewing I did. This was in the fall and has not come apart. I use them about twice a week. My opinion, very good waders.

speypappy

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply.

I went and got a pair of the Pilot II waist highs. If a pair of waders lasts me two years I am happy. Price is right for my budget!

William

·
Registered
650 Posts
I bought a pair from a fellow member for my friend to use. They seem well built especially for the price. I have another friend that uses them as well and says they're great so far.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went out and used them today.

I really liked them, especially liked them cause they are the waist high. They do not feel like they are pulling my shoulders down and don't feel like I am pulling my pants up.

Felt great not being wet either in the foot or knee area. Guess the last pair lasted around 4 years of good use beating the brush so guess it was about time for new ones. We will see how long they last!!

Thanks for all the input

1 - 5 of 5 Posts