Spey Pages banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ghetto caster
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any insider knowledge as to what is taking so long for this book to hit the market? I've had it on order for over a year now and can't seem to get any info as to when it will be available. Numerous calls to Wild River Press have gone unanswered...:confused:

·
Registered
545 Posts
It is indeed at the printers, finally. I am really impressed with how it came out. i think folks will big it and think that it was worth the wait.

Greg

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
I preordered one, at considerable savings, and I also like when I be gettin' stuff in boxes brought to my house:hihi: I ordered it before christmas with a expected delivery in March. Well, I've played this game with outdoors books before. they are ALWAYS delayed. Anyway, I have now seen two new release dates, one in June, and one in July. So I'd say August. Must suck to be the author. I wonder how often he gets asked about it :Eyecrazy:

·
Ghetto caster
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I'm sure it will be very well done, but the waiting without any news was getting old.

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
from what i was told.

the last chapter that needed to go through a final proof has. pretty soon it will be on its way to print....think august or september.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Not a week has gone by lately that i have not checked the internet for this book. cant wait.

got to meet dec at the spey clave, great guy.

cb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts