Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Announcing the Spey Pages Gallery

Well i was going to wait until I launch the new site but figured what the heck. Will give us some extra time to work out any kinks.

So here it is:

http://www.speypages.com/gallery/

It is also link on the forum on the top nav next to the calendar. Will also be linked on the new site redesign.

It is fully integrated with the forum software so your account already works on it. To start I am being pretty loose with the rules. There is an unlimited quota and you can upload video and photos. The software also resizes photos that are too large so for some who have had trouble in the past uploading to the forum can use the gallery now.

Anyway, lets use this thread as a feedback loop and do not be afraid to tell me it sucks.

Lets start pounding on it. We have plenty of disk space so feel free to take advantage of it.

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like we have our first videos uploaded to the gallery. Of Ed Ward no less.

If it does not download inline (bug I am working on for some browsers) click the link that says:

'This is a video, click on the thumbnail to download'

and that will download it for you.

-sean

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Hey Sean...

That is great. Thank you for your efforts.

·
loco alto!
3,109 Posts
great idea that I'd prefer to see at the bottom of the page...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.