Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you happen to own an Alutecnos SFR120 you are about to get lucky. I was an Alutecnos fly reel dealer for close to twenty years. There weren't (and aren't) very many of us, so there's not a lot of these reels floating around. Bottom line, I've tried to sell the spools I still have in stock for ridiculously low prices and have had no action, Therefore:

If you can use the silver anodized 12 weight spool I have three of them I will let go simply for the cost of shipping. Two are brand new in the box, and one has been used primarily to store some backing but has not been fished. The silver spools should look fine if you have a black frame. Most of the reels out there came from my business and I only stocked them in silver so most of them should be silver and that'll work out perfectly for you. This offer is for all three spools.

I figure $20.00 should cover the S&H to any address within the contiguous US and I'll even pickup the PayPal feels. PayPal is preferred but not required.

Let me know...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really? There's no one out there who owns one! I'd drop my price, but there is no price.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Man, that deal sounds so good it may be worthwhile to buy a reel to fit the spool!

Jim

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, that deal sounds so good it may be worthwhile to buy a reel to fit the spool!

Jim
I've been thinking the same thing. I just don't know if there are any Alutecnos fly reel dealers around anymore. Their home base is in the Miami area. You could call them and see if they have either a dealer list or perhaps will sell to you direct. You might even get a break on the price of the reel, even though it was a "steal" at retail when I had them. Really nice reel, too. Had a disc of cork and a disc of carbon fiber and to switch from LH to RH required only flopping over that disc.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They've always been in Italy, but they had a Miami area distributor that I used as a source when I had my business going. When I offered to sell these spools back to them, they declined, so maybe they aren't distributing over here any longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts